The total number of criminal cases, filed against former Panamanian President Ricardo Martinelli has risen to twenty one. If you haven't seen following the Panama criminal dockets, here is a list:
(1) A case charging an irregular ( i.e. illegal) extradition, involving an Ecuadorian national.
(2) Corruption in the government purchase of dehydrated food products. [two cases]
(3) A case filed against Martinelli by a former presidential candidate, Balbina Herrera.
(4) A case involving illegal government land seizures.
(5) The Financial Pacific/Petaquilla Mining Limited insider trading case.
(6) Cobranzas del Istmo, a corruption case involving the collection of delinquent taxes.
(7) Several cases filed by individuals damaged by illegal surveillance.
(8) A case involving the granting of Pardons.
(9) The PAN corruption case, involving overpayments for government purchases.
(10) Illegal Supreme Court intervention in the electoral process, directed by Martinelli.
As you can see, there are enough cases to put Martinelli in a Panamanian prison for the rest of his life; now if they can only arrest this individual, and bring him to justice for his crimes.